Last modified: August 28, 2012
- How we treat Personal Information that we collect or receive from you when you visit our site. “Personal Information” is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number.
- This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies and/or other entities that we do not own or control, to people that are not managed or employed by Skyword, and/or to operators of sites to which you may link from the Service.
Data and Information Collection and Use
- We may collect information from and about you when you request additional information from us about our products and services.
- We also collect limited, non-personally identifying information that browsers make available whenever a user visits a website. This information includes your IP address, browser type, browser language, cookies, and use patterns.
- We use the information we collect for the following purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill requests for products and service, improve our service, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We do not rent, sell, share, or otherwise disclose Personal Information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We may provide information to trusted partners who work on our behalf and who have entered into confidentiality agreements with us.
- We respond to valid subpoenas, court orders, and other legal proceedings. We also may disclose information if we deem it necessary to exercise our legal rights or to defend ourselves against legal claims.
- We will share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of any of our TOS, or as otherwise required by law.
- We may transfer information about you if we are acquired or merged with another company.
- We take appropriate physical and electronic measures to protect against unauthorized access to, alteration of, and disclosure of Personal Information.
- Access to Personal Information is limited to employees who need to know that information in order to provide our Service. All of our employees enter into confidentiality agreements.
Changes to this Policy
- We may update and change this Policy from time to time.
- All updates and changes will be posted on this web page.
- We will notify you directly if we make significant changes to this Policy.